The Brown Deer Police Department is looking for help identifying a suspect in at least seven entries to autos and thefts from autos.
According to a BDPD news release:
At 1:10 a.m. on Nov. 20 the suspect gained entry into the Northpointe Apartments, 9418 N. Green Bay Road in Brown Deer. He rang multiple doorbells until he was let into the secured lobby. The suspect then went into the underground parking area and let in a second subject in a vehicle. Multiple cars were entered, damaged, and items were stolen. The two left in the vehicle together.
The first suspect is described as: Black male late teens to early 20s, 5'8" to 5'11" with a slim build and short black hair, wearing a black hooded Adidas zipper sweatshirt with white stripes on the sleeves, tan pants, and bright pink Adidas tennis shoes.
The second suspect was not described.
The vehicle the suspects left in is described as an older model (1999-2000) silver Nissan Maxima four door with possible front hood damage.
Photos of the first suspect and vehicle are available here: http://media.jsonline.com/documents/Theft+From+Autos++-+Northpointe+Apartments+11-20-12+at+0135.pdf
Anyone with information regarding the suspects is urged to contact Lieutenant George King at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board says radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015