Eight Brown Deer residents are seeking to serve their community on the Village Board and School Board.
Village president Carl Krueger will run unopposed for his seat, and three others will run for two available seats on the Village Board:
Carl Krueger, incumbent village president, (414) 536-5225;
Jeff Baker (i), (414) 355-7119;
Gary Springman (i), (414) 354-4062;
and, Otto Bunge, (414) 460-6635
Board members serve three-year terms. Trustees earn $3,600 annually and the Village President earns $5,400 annually.
Four candidates have filed for the two seats up for grabs on the Brown Deer School Board:
Barry Godshaw (i), (414) 355-6046;
Lisa Zielinski (i), (414) 688-0361;
Leslie Galloway Sherard, (414) 362-9762;
and, William Weisgerber, (414) 355-2382
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod