Eight Brown Deer residents are seeking to serve their community on the Village Board and School Board.
Village president Carl Krueger will run unopposed for his seat, and three others will run for two available seats on the Village Board:
Carl Krueger, incumbent village president, (414) 536-5225;
Jeff Baker (i), (414) 355-7119;
Gary Springman (i), (414) 354-4062;
and, Otto Bunge, (414) 460-6635
Board members serve three-year terms. Trustees earn $3,600 annually and the Village President earns $5,400 annually.
Four candidates have filed for the two seats up for grabs on the Brown Deer School Board:
Barry Godshaw (i), (414) 355-6046;
Lisa Zielinski (i), (414) 688-0361;
Leslie Galloway Sherard, (414) 362-9762;
and, William Weisgerber, (414) 355-2382
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County Exec Chris Abele talks Bucks, buses and budget at North Shore Rotary luncheon
- Former Bavarian Inn will be remodeled, reopened as Bavarian Bierhaus
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore schools
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring