The Brown Deer School District will open its new, referendum-funded field house and high school addition Wednesday with a ribbon cutting ceremony and community pep rally.
Ribbon cutting begins at 7 p.m. and refreshments, tours, and activities including a 40-yard dash and rock climbing begin at 7:30 p.m.
Brown Deer High School is located at 8060 North 60th Street. More information is available on the district site: http://www.browndeer.high.schoolfusion.us/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead senior headed to China for Junior World Snowboard Championships
- Nicolet swim team, orchestra to host rummage on Saturday, March 14
- Brown Deer working to close sale on former American TV & Appliance site
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- Mobile apps? There's a class for that at Nicolet
- Nicolet robotics team takes second in competition
- UW Marching Band visits Nicolet this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern