The Brown Deer School District will open its new, referendum-funded field house and high school addition Wednesday with a ribbon cutting ceremony and community pep rally.
Ribbon cutting begins at 7 p.m. and refreshments, tours, and activities including a 40-yard dash and rock climbing begin at 7:30 p.m.
Brown Deer High School is located at 8060 North 60th Street. More information is available on the district site: http://www.browndeer.high.schoolfusion.us/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board says radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015