The Brown Deer School District will open its new, referendum-funded field house and high school addition Wednesday with a ribbon cutting ceremony and community pep rally.
Ribbon cutting begins at 7 p.m. and refreshments, tours, and activities including a 40-yard dash and rock climbing begin at 7:30 p.m.
Brown Deer High School is located at 8060 North 60th Street. More information is available on the district site: http://www.browndeer.high.schoolfusion.us/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dance group to perform at Whitefish Bay library
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Shorewood hires Burlington police chief to lead department
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Shorewood plants seed for farmers market
- Two critically injured after rollover crash in Mequon
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire
- Shorewood bank robbery suspects arrested