The Brown Deer School District will open its new, referendum-funded field house and high school addition Wednesday with a ribbon cutting ceremony and community pep rally.
Ribbon cutting begins at 7 p.m. and refreshments, tours, and activities including a 40-yard dash and rock climbing begin at 7:30 p.m.
Brown Deer High School is located at 8060 North 60th Street. More information is available on the district site: http://www.browndeer.high.schoolfusion.us/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale considers proposal for 83-room Residence Inn by Marriott hotel
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives (1)
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- St. John's Lutheran will celebrate 150th anniversary on Sunday
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Music in the Glen kicks off Sunday
- Nicolet School District partners with colleges to offer transcripted courses (1)