Brown Deer police are looking for the driver of a vehicle that struck an 11-year-old boy at the intersection of Carlotta Lane and Radcliffe Drive at 2:36 p.m. today.
According to the department's news release, the boy was struck by a vehicle driving south on North Carlotta Lane. After striking the boy, the vehicle continued to travel southbound on Carlotta without stopping. The boy who was struck was transported to an area hospital to be evaluated.
The boy described the vehicle as a large red vehicle, possibly a truck or a sport utility vehicle.
If there was any damage to the vehicle, it would likely be on the front, driver's side. No other witnesses came forward on scene. The incident remains under investigation.
Any additional witnesses or anyone with further information regarding the hit and run crash is encouraged to call the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale officials balk at allowing chickens
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services