Note to all you lovebirds out there:
If you decide to send a risqué picture of yourself to your girlfriend, make sure she doesn't share her cell phone with her mother first.
An 18-year-old Glendale man got in trouble last week after he sent a nude picture of himself to his 17-year-old girlfriend in Brookfield.
The problem is, the girl shares her phone with her mother, who was the one who first saw the picture.
Brookfield cops cited the man for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Rescue of three Glendale girls in Wyoming brings sigh of relief to Whitefish Bay church