Note to all you lovebirds out there:
If you decide to send a risqué picture of yourself to your girlfriend, make sure she doesn't share her cell phone with her mother first.
An 18-year-old Glendale man got in trouble last week after he sent a nude picture of himself to his 17-year-old girlfriend in Brookfield.
The problem is, the girl shares her phone with her mother, who was the one who first saw the picture.
Brookfield cops cited the man for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Agencies provide help to community's hungry
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Voter ID ruling sends North Shore clerks on hunting trip
- Fall fun events in the North Shore
- Glendale-River Hills seeks referendum
- News & Notes: Oct. 2
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012