Note to all you lovebirds out there:
If you decide to send a risqué picture of yourself to your girlfriend, make sure she doesn't share her cell phone with her mother first.
An 18-year-old Glendale man got in trouble last week after he sent a nude picture of himself to his 17-year-old girlfriend in Brookfield.
The problem is, the girl shares her phone with her mother, who was the one who first saw the picture.
Brookfield cops cited the man for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015