The American Legion-Alonzo Cudworth Post No. 23 will move its offices to space on the second floor of Solly's Coffee Shop, 4629 N. Port Washington Road.
Two employees would work at the site. Bob Gibbon, the post commander, told the Plan Commission Tuesday night that there would be two monthly meetings of 12 people in the offices. The post holds events at the Bavarian Inn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fox Point footbridge named 'project of the year'
- Mequon-Thiensville speaks out against Gov. Walker's proposed budget
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer