The American Legion-Alonzo Cudworth Post No. 23 will move its offices to space on the second floor of Solly's Coffee Shop, 4629 N. Port Washington Road.
Two employees would work at the site. Bob Gibbon, the post commander, told the Plan Commission Tuesday night that there would be two monthly meetings of 12 people in the offices. The post holds events at the Bavarian Inn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015