The American Legion-Alonzo Cudworth Post No. 23 will move its offices to space on the second floor of Solly's Coffee Shop, 4629 N. Port Washington Road.
Two employees would work at the site. Bob Gibbon, the post commander, told the Plan Commission Tuesday night that there would be two monthly meetings of 12 people in the offices. The post holds events at the Bavarian Inn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rumage Around column: A special performance
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Mistaken gun reports caused hourlong I-43 shutdown
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016