The American Legion-Alonzo Cudworth Post No. 23 will move its offices to space on the second floor of Solly's Coffee Shop, 4629 N. Port Washington Road.
Two employees would work at the site. Bob Gibbon, the post commander, told the Plan Commission Tuesday night that there would be two monthly meetings of 12 people in the offices. The post holds events at the Bavarian Inn.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)