The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board on Wednesday approved a proposal to continue participating in a school lunch consortium and use Taher Inc. as the lunch provider.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill participates in the consortium with feeder districts Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills.
The agreement includes stipulations that Taher continue to serve fresh fruit and vegetable bars to students, serve ethnic foods on occasion, provide milk free of hormones and expand the selection of organic foods.
- North Shore Library plans big facelift for its 30th birthday
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- Glen Hills recognized as a Green Ribbon School
- Update: Missing 15-year-old girl has been found
- Nicolet, Fox Point-Bayside school districts will share administrators (3)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)