The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board on Wednesday approved a proposal to continue participating in a school lunch consortium and use Taher Inc. as the lunch provider.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill participates in the consortium with feeder districts Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills.
The agreement includes stipulations that Taher continue to serve fresh fruit and vegetable bars to students, serve ethnic foods on occasion, provide milk free of hormones and expand the selection of organic foods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Mayoral race gets early start in Glendale
- Fatal shooting in Bayside eyeglass store
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Tuesday morning traffic delayed due to I-43 crash
- Man robbed after meeting woman on Plenty of Fish dating website
- Three killed in Glendale crash
- GROUND GAME: Fiddleheads moves into new territory while defending home turf