The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board on Wednesday approved a proposal to continue participating in a school lunch consortium and use Taher Inc. as the lunch provider.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill participates in the consortium with feeder districts Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills.
The agreement includes stipulations that Taher continue to serve fresh fruit and vegetable bars to students, serve ethnic foods on occasion, provide milk free of hormones and expand the selection of organic foods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Burglary suspects allegedly targeted Whitefish Bay couple away at a funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- St. John's Lutheran will celebrate 150th anniversary on Sunday
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Music in the Glen kicks off Sunday
- Nicolet School District partners with colleges to offer transcripted courses (1)
- Betty Brinn hosts STEM night
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Teenage girl reports abduction attempt near Nicolet
- New North Shore summer camp teaches STEM through Legos