The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board on Wednesday approved a proposal to continue participating in a school lunch consortium and use Taher Inc. as the lunch provider.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill participates in the consortium with feeder districts Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills.
The agreement includes stipulations that Taher continue to serve fresh fruit and vegetable bars to students, serve ethnic foods on occasion, provide milk free of hormones and expand the selection of organic foods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Update: 13-year-old Glendale girl found
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend