The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board on Wednesday approved a proposal to continue participating in a school lunch consortium and use Taher Inc. as the lunch provider.
Maple Dale-Indian Hill participates in the consortium with feeder districts Fox Point-Bayside and Glendale-River Hills.
The agreement includes stipulations that Taher continue to serve fresh fruit and vegetable bars to students, serve ethnic foods on occasion, provide milk free of hormones and expand the selection of organic foods.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DOT proposes moving a portion of I-43 east
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Glendale sets sites on new park for permanent stage
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8
- Fox Point-Bayside School Board recall set in motion
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors