Glendale police addressed both sides of the prostitution equation when officers arrested a pair of Milwaukee women and two local men for escort-related offenses late last month.
According to the police report:
Two Milwaukee women, 21 and 29, were arrested in separate incidents for being escorts without a license after "dates" were set up by police at LaQuinta Inn, 5110 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 26 and 12:15 a.m. Sept. 27.
Both women had placed ads on a known website used by prostitutes.
Two men — one age 32 of Glendale and the other, 34 of Milwaukee — were arrested for patronizing prostitutes in separate incidents at the Hilton Hotel, 4700 N. Port Washington Road, one at 7:55 p.m. and the other at 11:20 p.m. Sept. 28. The men had responded to an ad police posted on a known prostitution website.
When arrested, the Milwaukee man said he'd had a rough day and it was easier to hire a prostitute then try to pick up a woman at a bar.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Payroll accountant charged with skimming more than $1 million from Glendale hospital
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- Passengers recount 'voyage of the damned'