Glendale police addressed both sides of the prostitution equation when officers arrested a pair of Milwaukee women and two local men for escort-related offenses late last month.
According to the police report:
Two Milwaukee women, 21 and 29, were arrested in separate incidents for being escorts without a license after "dates" were set up by police at LaQuinta Inn, 5110 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 26 and 12:15 a.m. Sept. 27.
Both women had placed ads on a known website used by prostitutes.
Two men — one age 32 of Glendale and the other, 34 of Milwaukee — were arrested for patronizing prostitutes in separate incidents at the Hilton Hotel, 4700 N. Port Washington Road, one at 7:55 p.m. and the other at 11:20 p.m. Sept. 28. The men had responded to an ad police posted on a known prostitution website.
When arrested, the Milwaukee man said he'd had a rough day and it was easier to hire a prostitute then try to pick up a woman at a bar.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale considers proposal for 83-room Residence Inn by Marriott hotel
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives (1)
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- St. John's Lutheran will celebrate 150th anniversary on Sunday
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Music in the Glen kicks off Sunday
- Nicolet School District partners with colleges to offer transcripted courses (1)