A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of heroin after allegedly snorting the drug in a North Shore theater last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man was arrested for possession of heroin, with a prior conviction, after a report of a couple snorting drugs inside iPic Theatre, 5650 N. Bayshore Drive, at 11:15 p.m. Sept. 9.
A witness saw a woman using a cellphone to light up the drug as the male snorted it.
The heroin weighing 0.2 grams was found in the woman’s purse but the man said he put it there and she was not arrested.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Crave Cafe plans to offer takeout food in former Runaway Meatball building
- Dance group to perform at Whitefish Bay library
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Shorewood hires Burlington police chief to lead department
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Shorewood plants seed for farmers market
- Two critically injured after rollover crash in Mequon
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire