A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of heroin after allegedly snorting the drug in a North Shore theater last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man was arrested for possession of heroin, with a prior conviction, after a report of a couple snorting drugs inside iPic Theatre, 5650 N. Bayshore Drive, at 11:15 p.m. Sept. 9.
A witness saw a woman using a cellphone to light up the drug as the male snorted it.
The heroin weighing 0.2 grams was found in the woman’s purse but the man said he put it there and she was not arrested.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed