A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of heroin after allegedly snorting the drug in a North Shore theater last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man was arrested for possession of heroin, with a prior conviction, after a report of a couple snorting drugs inside iPic Theatre, 5650 N. Bayshore Drive, at 11:15 p.m. Sept. 9.
A witness saw a woman using a cellphone to light up the drug as the male snorted it.
The heroin weighing 0.2 grams was found in the woman’s purse but the man said he put it there and she was not arrested.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak