Glendale and Shorewood police combined forces last week to arrest a 45-year-old man who was subsequently charged with lewd and lascivious behavior for walking Port Washington Road without pants.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man, whose residence not released, was arrested at 11 a.m. Aug. 21 on three counts of lewd and lascivious behavior after a witness reported a man naked from the waist down walking in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 7:14 a.m.
At that time, police were unable to find him. However about 11 a.m., Shorewood police reported a man naked from the waist down walking in the 4600 block of North Estabrook Parkway.
The man ran from the officers but was stopped and turned over to Glendale police.
He admitted that days incident and two previous incidents of lewd and lascivious behavior July 20 and Aug. 19 in the 5100 block and 4800 blocks of North Port Washington Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Mayoral race gets early start in Glendale
- Fatal shooting in Bayside eyeglass store
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Tuesday morning traffic delayed due to I-43 crash
- Man robbed after meeting woman on Plenty of Fish dating website
- Three killed in Glendale crash
- GROUND GAME: Fiddleheads moves into new territory while defending home turf