Glendale and Shorewood police combined forces last week to arrest a 45-year-old man who was subsequently charged with lewd and lascivious behavior for walking Port Washington Road without pants.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man, whose residence not released, was arrested at 11 a.m. Aug. 21 on three counts of lewd and lascivious behavior after a witness reported a man naked from the waist down walking in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 7:14 a.m.
At that time, police were unable to find him. However about 11 a.m., Shorewood police reported a man naked from the waist down walking in the 4600 block of North Estabrook Parkway.
The man ran from the officers but was stopped and turned over to Glendale police.
He admitted that days incident and two previous incidents of lewd and lascivious behavior July 20 and Aug. 19 in the 5100 block and 4800 blocks of North Port Washington Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed