Glendale and Shorewood police combined forces last week to arrest a 45-year-old man who was subsequently charged with lewd and lascivious behavior for walking Port Washington Road without pants.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man, whose residence not released, was arrested at 11 a.m. Aug. 21 on three counts of lewd and lascivious behavior after a witness reported a man naked from the waist down walking in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 7:14 a.m.
At that time, police were unable to find him. However about 11 a.m., Shorewood police reported a man naked from the waist down walking in the 4600 block of North Estabrook Parkway.
The man ran from the officers but was stopped and turned over to Glendale police.
He admitted that days incident and two previous incidents of lewd and lascivious behavior July 20 and Aug. 19 in the 5100 block and 4800 blocks of North Port Washington Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring
- First Bank Financial Centre to open Glendale branch
- Suspect charged with stealing Porsche, shooting Glendale cop
- New director will usher in a new chapter at North Shore Library