Glendale - A Whitefish Bay man recently won in court after he sued the Cheesecake Factory over food poisoning.
According to a news release from Fox, O'Neill & Shannon, the firm representing the man:
Ghassan Batayneh became light headed, dizzy and passed out after eating a Mahi-mahi fish entrée at the Cheesecake Factory in the Bayshore Town Center. Doctors later diagnosed him with scombroid poisoning, a type of food poisoning often resulting from the consumption of spoiled fish.
Though the Cheesecake Factory initially denied any responsibility for Batayneh's episode, the company later settled for $15,526.88, which includes court costs and expenses.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 19
- Glendale resident chosen as 2013 volunteer of the year
- Nicolet graduate heads to Israel to continue scientific studies
- Police Report: June 17
- News & Notes: June 12
- Bavarian Soccer Club getting dome, artificial turf
- Hilton conversion concerns Glendale Plan Commissioners
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Glendale could review its RV storage rules
- Wingstop owner asks for extended hours