A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for an outstanding Glendale warrant and a stash of guns and drugs was discovered after police were called for a noise complaint to the Residence Inn, 7275 N. Port Washington Road, at 1:40 a.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman, who had signed a "no party" form, admitted renting the suite to host a party for her sister. There were more than a dozen people on the first level who were told to leave and did.
Police then went to the loft level where they found five more people who also were told to leave and did. After they left, police found plastic bags holding 2 grams of marijuana, two handguns and more than a dozen rounds of ammunition under the mattress.
When asked who these people were, the woman and her sister said they could not identify them because they were "friends of friends."
They also denied knowing about the marijuana and guns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Rescue of three Glendale girls in Wyoming brings sigh of relief to Whitefish Bay church