A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for an outstanding Glendale warrant and a stash of guns and drugs was discovered after police were called for a noise complaint to the Residence Inn, 7275 N. Port Washington Road, at 1:40 a.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman, who had signed a "no party" form, admitted renting the suite to host a party for her sister. There were more than a dozen people on the first level who were told to leave and did.
Police then went to the loft level where they found five more people who also were told to leave and did. After they left, police found plastic bags holding 2 grams of marijuana, two handguns and more than a dozen rounds of ammunition under the mattress.
When asked who these people were, the woman and her sister said they could not identify them because they were "friends of friends."
They also denied knowing about the marijuana and guns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak