A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for an outstanding Glendale warrant and a stash of guns and drugs was discovered after police were called for a noise complaint to the Residence Inn, 7275 N. Port Washington Road, at 1:40 a.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman, who had signed a "no party" form, admitted renting the suite to host a party for her sister. There were more than a dozen people on the first level who were told to leave and did.
Police then went to the loft level where they found five more people who also were told to leave and did. After they left, police found plastic bags holding 2 grams of marijuana, two handguns and more than a dozen rounds of ammunition under the mattress.
When asked who these people were, the woman and her sister said they could not identify them because they were "friends of friends."
They also denied knowing about the marijuana and guns.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- Two fireworks professionals injured during Glendale's Fourth of July show
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- End of an era: Glendale administrator to retire after 36 years (1)
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream