A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for an outstanding Glendale warrant and a stash of guns and drugs was discovered after police were called for a noise complaint to the Residence Inn, 7275 N. Port Washington Road, at 1:40 a.m. Feb. 17.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman, who had signed a "no party" form, admitted renting the suite to host a party for her sister. There were more than a dozen people on the first level who were told to leave and did.
Police then went to the loft level where they found five more people who also were told to leave and did. After they left, police found plastic bags holding 2 grams of marijuana, two handguns and more than a dozen rounds of ammunition under the mattress.
When asked who these people were, the woman and her sister said they could not identify them because they were "friends of friends."
They also denied knowing about the marijuana and guns.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sears will close Bayshore store
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Head of health department steps down
- National Merit Semifinalists announced
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- NSFD approves 2% budget increase
- Split opinions on Estabrook Dam solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Video: Nicolet's 'Robot Yount' will throw first pitch at Brewers game
- Orthopaedic hospital to build new office building