All letters related to the spring primary must be received by our office by 5 p.m. Feb. 1. All letters for the general election must be received by our office by 5 p.m. March 15.
Whitefish Bay voters choose between five candidates for two seats on the Village Board; Mequon voters choose between three candidates for the 4th District alderman's seat in the primary election Feb. 19.
Election letters are limited to 300 words. NOW reserves the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, community in which they live, address and phone number, which are used for verification only and not printed in the paper. Allegations of fact must be backed up with documentation proving those facts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015