A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Burglary suspects allegedly targeted Whitefish Bay couple away at a funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- St. John's Lutheran will celebrate 150th anniversary on Sunday
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Music in the Glen kicks off Sunday
- Nicolet School District partners with colleges to offer transcripted courses (1)
- Betty Brinn hosts STEM night
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Teenage girl reports abduction attempt near Nicolet
- New North Shore summer camp teaches STEM through Legos