A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cinderella debuts at Maple Dale tonight
- Video: Futsal, soccer's flashier cousin, is exploding in the North Shore
- Apartment proposal would replace shuttered nursing home in Glendale
- Second Milwaukee County beer garden tour added in 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Beer could flow during Glendale's Fourth of July
- 21-year-old man who fell from Bayshore balcony has died
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Man seriously hurt by fall inside Bayshore rotunda