A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election