A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed