A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two critically injured after rollover crash in Mequon
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire
- Shorewood bank robbery suspects arrested
- Wrong-way I-43 driver crashes into ditch in Bayside
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Shorewood urges legislators to preserve Downer Woods