A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County Exec Chris Abele talks Bucks, buses and budget at North Shore Rotary luncheon
- Former Bavarian Inn will be remodeled, reopened as Bavarian Bierhaus
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore schools
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring