A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016