A Brown Deer woman was taken to a local hospital this morning after being stabbed, according to a police news release.
From the release:
Brown Deer police were called to 4475 W. Dean Road around 8:16 a.m. Jan. 2 because of a noise complaint about yelling.
While officers were en route the call was changed to a rescue call for a person who had passed out. Arriving officers found a female victim who had been stabbed multiple times and soon arrested a 22 year-old male suspect, a resident of Milwaukee who knows the victim.
The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay professor challenges Jim Ott
- Shorewood Intermediate School Principal Mark Harris dies after medical emergency
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Glendale woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Agencies provide help to community's hungry
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Voter ID ruling sends North Shore clerks on hunting trip
- Fall fun events in the North Shore