A 37-year-old man upset that his son did not make the school basketball team was arrested for disorderly conduct last week in Glendale.
According to the police report:
The Glendale man was arrested after causing a disturbance at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 7.
The man became angry after his son was cut from the basketball team. He went to the school and demanded to see the coach, who was in a meeting, and he was told to make an appointment but instead went to the meeting room and yelled and swore.
He was arrested at his home and apologized for his reaction saying this would be a teaching tool for his son on “how not to go about things.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Letters to the Editor: July 17, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 17, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 17, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Glendale brothers accused of arson
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Glendale denies expanded use of sports complex
- In brief
- Updated: Glendale man charged with shooting two sons