A 37-year-old man upset that his son did not make the school basketball team was arrested for disorderly conduct last week in Glendale.
According to the police report:
The Glendale man was arrested after causing a disturbance at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 7.
The man became angry after his son was cut from the basketball team. He went to the school and demanded to see the coach, who was in a meeting, and he was told to make an appointment but instead went to the meeting room and yelled and swore.
He was arrested at his home and apologized for his reaction saying this would be a teaching tool for his son on “how not to go about things.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Avenue parking lot becoming artsy pocket park in Wauwatosa