A 37-year-old man upset that his son did not make the school basketball team was arrested for disorderly conduct last week in Glendale.
According to the police report:
The Glendale man was arrested after causing a disturbance at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 7.
The man became angry after his son was cut from the basketball team. He went to the school and demanded to see the coach, who was in a meeting, and he was told to make an appointment but instead went to the meeting room and yelled and swore.
He was arrested at his home and apologized for his reaction saying this would be a teaching tool for his son on “how not to go about things.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale resident chosen as 2013 volunteer of the year
- Nicolet graduate heads to Israel to continue scientific studies
- Police Report: June 17
- News & Notes: June 12
- Bavarian Soccer Club getting dome, artificial turf
- Hilton conversion concerns Glendale Plan Commissioners
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Glendale could review its RV storage rules
- Wingstop owner asks for extended hours
- Glendale faces major revenue losses