A 37-year-old man upset that his son did not make the school basketball team was arrested for disorderly conduct last week in Glendale.
According to the police report:
The Glendale man was arrested after causing a disturbance at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 7.
The man became angry after his son was cut from the basketball team. He went to the school and demanded to see the coach, who was in a meeting, and he was told to make an appointment but instead went to the meeting room and yelled and swore.
He was arrested at his home and apologized for his reaction saying this would be a teaching tool for his son on “how not to go about things.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW Marching Band visits Nicolet this weekend
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43