The state Department of Public Instruction on Monday released its first-ever School Report Cards, which seek to measure how schools are performing.
PRELIMINARY REPORT CARD SCORES AROUND THE NORTH SHORE
Schools can earn scores from 0-100. The scores are the result of four areas of evaluation. Officials have commented that the scores do not reflect a percentage grade, like a student would receive, and should not be interpreted that way. Highest and lowest scores are noted in bold.
|DISTRICT||HIGHEST SCORING SCHOOL||LOWEST SCORING SCHOOL|
|Brown Deer||Brown Deer High School: 73.3 (Exceeds Expectations)||Brown Deer Middle School: 68.9 (Meets Expectations)|
|Fox Point-Bayside||Bayside Middle School: 80.5 (Exceeds Expectations)||Stormonth Elementary: 79.4 (Exceeds Expectations)|
|Glendale-River Hills||Glen Hills Middle School: 72.6 (Meets Expectations)||Parkway Elementary: 71.2 (Meets Expectations)|
|Maple Dale-Indian Hill||Indian Hill Elementary: 81.4 (Exceeds Expectations)||Maple Dale Elementary: 80.3 (Exceeds Expectations)|
|Mequon-Thiensville||Donges Bay Elementary: 87.3 (Significantly Exceeds Expectations)||Wilson Elementary: 75.9 (Exceeds Expectations)|
|Nicolet||Nicolet High School: 81.3 (Exceeds Expectations)||N/A|
|Shorewood||Lake Bluff Elementary: 80.2 (Exceeds Expectations)||Atwater Elementary: 74.1 (Exceeds Expectations)|
|Whitefish Bay||Cumberland Elementary: 84.5 (Significantly Exceeds Expectations)||Whitefish Bay Middle School: 78.5 (Exceeds Expectations)|
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay professor challenges Jim Ott
- Shorewood Intermediate School Principal Mark Harris dies after medical emergency
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Glendale woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Agencies provide help to community's hungry
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Voter ID ruling sends North Shore clerks on hunting trip
- Fall fun events in the North Shore