An 18-year-old man who toted a variety of drugs to a meeting with his parole officer was arrested on drug charges in Glendale.
According to the police report:
The man, whose residence was not listed, was arrested for possession of prescription medicine without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia after arriving to see his parole officer at the Wisconsin Department of Correction, Probation and Parole Facility, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, about 4 p.m. Oct 4.
The man arrived on a bicycle and was seen leaving his backpack outside. In that backpack, there were numerous prescription pills including hydrocodone and Vicodin.
Also found was a glass pipe, grinder, scale and another bag of various pills which he called a “party pack.” He asked how long he would be in jail saying, “I really screwed up.”
- Nicolet School Board approves shared superintendent agreement with Fox Point-Bayside
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world