An 18-year-old man who toted a variety of drugs to a meeting with his parole officer was arrested on drug charges in Glendale.
According to the police report:
The man, whose residence was not listed, was arrested for possession of prescription medicine without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia after arriving to see his parole officer at the Wisconsin Department of Correction, Probation and Parole Facility, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, about 4 p.m. Oct 4.
The man arrived on a bicycle and was seen leaving his backpack outside. In that backpack, there were numerous prescription pills including hydrocodone and Vicodin.
Also found was a glass pipe, grinder, scale and another bag of various pills which he called a “party pack.” He asked how long he would be in jail saying, “I really screwed up.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Update: 13-year-old Glendale girl found
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend