Two 17-year-old Glendale boys were arrested Friday for criminal damage to property during homecoming events at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, on Sept. 20 and 21.
According to the police report:
One of the boys told police they came to the school carrying cans of paint and brushes and painted obscenities on school property, climbed on a roof off West Daphne Road and entered the pool area through an unlocked door.
One threw a laptop computer into the pool and they then hung a mannequin outside an office.
One boy kept saying what they did was just funny homecoming pranks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- Nicolet drops national lunch program
- Israel-Palestine conflict hits home in the North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Letters to the Editor: July 17, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 17, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 17, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Glendale brothers accused of arson
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014