Two 17-year-old Glendale boys were arrested Friday for criminal damage to property during homecoming events at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, on Sept. 20 and 21.
According to the police report:
One of the boys told police they came to the school carrying cans of paint and brushes and painted obscenities on school property, climbed on a roof off West Daphne Road and entered the pool area through an unlocked door.
One threw a laptop computer into the pool and they then hung a mannequin outside an office.
One boy kept saying what they did was just funny homecoming pranks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed