Two 17-year-old Glendale boys were arrested Friday for criminal damage to property during homecoming events at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, on Sept. 20 and 21.
According to the police report:
One of the boys told police they came to the school carrying cans of paint and brushes and painted obscenities on school property, climbed on a roof off West Daphne Road and entered the pool area through an unlocked door.
One threw a laptop computer into the pool and they then hung a mannequin outside an office.
One boy kept saying what they did was just funny homecoming pranks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Withdrawal still an option as Glendale awaits formula votes
- Former marine and Iranian hostage shares story of 1979 embassy takeover with Nicolet students
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Payroll accountant charged with skimming more than $1 million from Glendale hospital
- NSFD board passes funding formula