Two 17-year-old Glendale boys were arrested Friday for criminal damage to property during homecoming events at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, on Sept. 20 and 21.
According to the police report:
One of the boys told police they came to the school carrying cans of paint and brushes and painted obscenities on school property, climbed on a roof off West Daphne Road and entered the pool area through an unlocked door.
One threw a laptop computer into the pool and they then hung a mannequin outside an office.
One boy kept saying what they did was just funny homecoming pranks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet tennis court project receives rezoning approval from River Hills
- Paper will be delayed by holiday
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- Glendale man says goodbye to aged Boxelder tree
- CMH earns "Top Performer" recognition
- Concordia presents holiday shows
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Nicolet student improves homes in Kentucky
- Interactive North Shore school tax roundup: who's up and who's down in 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014