Two 17-year-old Glendale boys were arrested Friday for criminal damage to property during homecoming events at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, on Sept. 20 and 21.
According to the police report:
One of the boys told police they came to the school carrying cans of paint and brushes and painted obscenities on school property, climbed on a roof off West Daphne Road and entered the pool area through an unlocked door.
One threw a laptop computer into the pool and they then hung a mannequin outside an office.
One boy kept saying what they did was just funny homecoming pranks.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rumage Around column: A special performance
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Mistaken gun reports caused hourlong I-43 shutdown
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016