A Racine man who allegedly used a cellphone camera to take a picture of another man in a bathroom stall at Bayshore Town Center was arrested last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 25-year-old man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, obstruction and had two warrants at the Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 4.
The man was questioned after another man accused him of taking a photo while he sat on a toilet.
The victim was alerted when he saw a man’s hand above the door with a cellphone.
The suspect denied the allegations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Oct. 15, 2015
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)