A Racine man who allegedly used a cellphone camera to take a picture of another man in a bathroom stall at Bayshore Town Center was arrested last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 25-year-old man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, obstruction and had two warrants at the Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 4.
The man was questioned after another man accused him of taking a photo while he sat on a toilet.
The victim was alerted when he saw a man’s hand above the door with a cellphone.
The suspect denied the allegations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- Payroll accountant charged with skimming more than $1 million from Glendale hospital
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- Passengers recount 'voyage of the damned'