A Racine man who allegedly used a cellphone camera to take a picture of another man in a bathroom stall at Bayshore Town Center was arrested last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 25-year-old man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, obstruction and had two warrants at the Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 4.
The man was questioned after another man accused him of taking a photo while he sat on a toilet.
The victim was alerted when he saw a man’s hand above the door with a cellphone.
The suspect denied the allegations.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- Two fireworks professionals injured during Glendale's Fourth of July show
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- End of an era: Glendale administrator to retire after 36 years (1)