A Racine man who allegedly used a cellphone camera to take a picture of another man in a bathroom stall at Bayshore Town Center was arrested last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 25-year-old man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, obstruction and had two warrants at the Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 4.
The man was questioned after another man accused him of taking a photo while he sat on a toilet.
The victim was alerted when he saw a man’s hand above the door with a cellphone.
The suspect denied the allegations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale evaluates city hall improvements
- 'Milwaukee lion' spotted in Glendale (2)
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- Glendale man turns craft beer into specialty malt vinegars
- Estabrook Dam opponents submit petition to Glendale (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- Rescue of three Glendale girls in Wyoming brings sigh of relief to Whitefish Bay church