A Racine man who allegedly used a cellphone camera to take a picture of another man in a bathroom stall at Bayshore Town Center was arrested last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 25-year-old man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, obstruction and had two warrants at the Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 4.
The man was questioned after another man accused him of taking a photo while he sat on a toilet.
The victim was alerted when he saw a man’s hand above the door with a cellphone.
The suspect denied the allegations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dance group to perform at Whitefish Bay library
- Mequon police searching for bank robbery suspect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Shorewood hires Burlington police chief to lead department
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Shorewood plants seed for farmers market
- Two critically injured after rollover crash in Mequon
- 15-year-old boy attacked while walking in Shorewood
- Brown Deer house damaged by basement fire
- Shorewood bank robbery suspects arrested