A 26-year-old man, possibly from Illinois, is a suspect after threatening an employee and a security guard at Buffalo Wild Wings, 5800 N. Port Washington Road, at 12:30 p.m. last week.
A week before, a waitress at the Glendale restaurant spilled ranch dressing on his shorts and he was told to have them cleaned and the restaurant would pay for it.
He brought in a receipt for $39.95 on June 26 and when that amount was questioned, the man became angry saying he had a gun and would shoot their “(expletive, expletive) off.”
He left in an Illinois rental car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 26, 2015
- Bayshore Town Center hires new general manager
- Rumage Around: Getting to know you, my readers
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 19, 2015
- Oak Leaf Trail extension links Milwaukee to Ozaukee County (1)
- Glendale passes ordinance pertaining to vicious dogs
- North Shore Police Reports, Nov. 12, 2015
- Glendale budget moves up slightly
- Former Whitefish Bay resident returns to discuss her new novel
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 5, 2015