A 26-year-old man, possibly from Illinois, is a suspect after threatening an employee and a security guard at Buffalo Wild Wings, 5800 N. Port Washington Road, at 12:30 p.m. last week.
A week before, a waitress at the Glendale restaurant spilled ranch dressing on his shorts and he was told to have them cleaned and the restaurant would pay for it.
He brought in a receipt for $39.95 on June 26 and when that amount was questioned, the man became angry saying he had a gun and would shoot their “(expletive, expletive) off.”
He left in an Illinois rental car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: May 20
- Mequon's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- DOT proposes moving a portion of I-43 east
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Glendale sets sites on new park for permanent stage
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8