A 26-year-old man, possibly from Illinois, is a suspect after threatening an employee and a security guard at Buffalo Wild Wings, 5800 N. Port Washington Road, at 12:30 p.m. last week.
A week before, a waitress at the Glendale restaurant spilled ranch dressing on his shorts and he was told to have them cleaned and the restaurant would pay for it.
He brought in a receipt for $39.95 on June 26 and when that amount was questioned, the man became angry saying he had a gun and would shoot their “(expletive, expletive) off.”
He left in an Illinois rental car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay professor challenges Jim Ott
- Shorewood Intermediate School Principal Mark Harris dies after medical emergency
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Glendale woman charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Agencies provide help to community's hungry
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Voter ID ruling sends North Shore clerks on hunting trip
- Fall fun events in the North Shore