A 72-year-old Neshkoro man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after allegedly yelling at a woman and striking her on the back of the head during a recital at Cardinal Stritch University, 6801 N. Yates Road.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman sat in front of the man and while whispering to friends, he loudly told her to quit jumping around about 7:30 p.m. June 16.
When she whispered again to a friend, he hit the back of her head causing it to “whip forward.”
The woman then told him they should go to the lobby to talk and as they did, he grabbed her arm and dragged her.
The man told a different story. He admitted asking her to be quiet but said she yelled at him. He also denied hitting her head but did admit grabbing her arm as they walked.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cinderella debuts at Maple Dale tonight
- Video: Futsal, soccer's flashier cousin, is exploding in the North Shore
- Apartment proposal would replace shuttered nursing home in Glendale
- Second Milwaukee County beer garden tour added in 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Beer could flow during Glendale's Fourth of July
- 21-year-old man who fell from Bayshore balcony has died
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Man seriously hurt by fall inside Bayshore rotunda