A 72-year-old Neshkoro man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after allegedly yelling at a woman and striking her on the back of the head during a recital at Cardinal Stritch University, 6801 N. Yates Road.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman sat in front of the man and while whispering to friends, he loudly told her to quit jumping around about 7:30 p.m. June 16.
When she whispered again to a friend, he hit the back of her head causing it to “whip forward.”
The woman then told him they should go to the lobby to talk and as they did, he grabbed her arm and dragged her.
The man told a different story. He admitted asking her to be quiet but said she yelled at him. He also denied hitting her head but did admit grabbing her arm as they walked.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay School Board: Radio station would be better suited for community use
- DSW shoe store opens in Mequon
- The Steaming Cup owners looking to sell downtown coffee shop
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Glendale mayoral election offers a choice between experience and change
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- Whitefish Bay native finishes 46th in Iditarod
- New bus route running through Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Avenue parking lot becoming artsy pocket park in Wauwatosa