A 72-year-old Neshkoro man was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after allegedly yelling at a woman and striking her on the back of the head during a recital at Cardinal Stritch University, 6801 N. Yates Road.
According to the Glendale police report:
The woman sat in front of the man and while whispering to friends, he loudly told her to quit jumping around about 7:30 p.m. June 16.
When she whispered again to a friend, he hit the back of her head causing it to “whip forward.”
The woman then told him they should go to the lobby to talk and as they did, he grabbed her arm and dragged her.
The man told a different story. He admitted asking her to be quiet but said she yelled at him. He also denied hitting her head but did admit grabbing her arm as they walked.
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016