A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after he arrived to meet with his parole officer and was discovered to be carrying 19 bags of pot.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man came to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:15 a.m. on Thursday.
In a routine search, 19 individual bags holding a total of 28.2 grams of marijuana were found on his person.
The man admitted he intended to sell the drug in Milwaukee for $4 to $5 a baggie as he had done in the past.
He also said he had last used marijuana the day before.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District may add a new introductory computer class next year
- Flu hits hard at Glendale-River Hills School District
- I-43 reconstruction project approved by feds
- Wauwatosa artist Paul Madura 'masters' art of 3D painting in Christmas card
- Small businesses differ from big boxes
- Fresh trees provide Christmas alternative
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Explore the outdoors with activities at SANC
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- Whitefish Bay appoints village manager