A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after he arrived to meet with his parole officer and was discovered to be carrying 19 bags of pot.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man came to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:15 a.m. on Thursday.
In a routine search, 19 individual bags holding a total of 28.2 grams of marijuana were found on his person.
The man admitted he intended to sell the drug in Milwaukee for $4 to $5 a baggie as he had done in the past.
He also said he had last used marijuana the day before.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police situation closes I-43 ramp
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Nicolet presents 'James and the Giant Peach' this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016