A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after he arrived to meet with his parole officer and was discovered to be carrying 19 bags of pot.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man came to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:15 a.m. on Thursday.
In a routine search, 19 individual bags holding a total of 28.2 grams of marijuana were found on his person.
The man admitted he intended to sell the drug in Milwaukee for $4 to $5 a baggie as he had done in the past.
He also said he had last used marijuana the day before.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bayside woman running Chicago Marathon to raise awareness of genetic disorder
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 8, 2015
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Faith Fellowship of North Shore sets meeting in River Hills
- Parkway Elementary School hosts Color Run to benefit all-inclusive playground
- North Shore Police Reports: Oct. 1, 2015
- Glendale's 27th Street renamed to Sidney Place after homeowners' request (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Sept. 24, 2015
- Glendale residents debate future of Estabrook Dam (3)
- Glendale residents want 27th Street renamed