A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after he arrived to meet with his parole officer and was discovered to be carrying 19 bags of pot.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man came to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:15 a.m. on Thursday.
In a routine search, 19 individual bags holding a total of 28.2 grams of marijuana were found on his person.
The man admitted he intended to sell the drug in Milwaukee for $4 to $5 a baggie as he had done in the past.
He also said he had last used marijuana the day before.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet graduate heads to Israel to continue scientific studies
- Police Report: June 17
- News & Notes: June 12
- Bavarian Soccer Club getting dome, artificial turf
- Hilton conversion concerns Glendale Plan Commissioners
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Glendale could review its RV storage rules
- Wingstop owner asks for extended hours
- Glendale faces major revenue losses
- Police Report: June 10