An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman who told police no one had a "right to touch her just because she stole something" was arrested for theft, battery and obstruction after giving a false birth date and fictitious address at Boston Store in Glendale last week.
According to the police report:
The woman had taken items valued at $50 and put them in a purse with a shielding device at 1:30 p.m. at the store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., on May 16.
When stopped, she spit in the face of a loss prevention officer and then punched her causing minor injury.
She was identified by her fingerprints which revealed numerous arrests for battery, theft and disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Update: 13-year-old Glendale girl found
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend
- Glendale council urges County Executive Abele to take action on Estabrook Dam