An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman who told police no one had a "right to touch her just because she stole something" was arrested for theft, battery and obstruction after giving a false birth date and fictitious address at Boston Store in Glendale last week.
According to the police report:
The woman had taken items valued at $50 and put them in a purse with a shielding device at 1:30 p.m. at the store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., on May 16.
When stopped, she spit in the face of a loss prevention officer and then punched her causing minor injury.
She was identified by her fingerprints which revealed numerous arrests for battery, theft and disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police situation closes I-43 ramp
- Glendale hotel could be flipped into apartment complex
- North Shore Kids Expo connects families with activities
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness (1)
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Nicolet presents 'James and the Giant Peach' this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016