An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman who told police no one had a "right to touch her just because she stole something" was arrested for theft, battery and obstruction after giving a false birth date and fictitious address at Boston Store in Glendale last week.
According to the police report:
The woman had taken items valued at $50 and put them in a purse with a shielding device at 1:30 p.m. at the store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., on May 16.
When stopped, she spit in the face of a loss prevention officer and then punched her causing minor injury.
She was identified by her fingerprints which revealed numerous arrests for battery, theft and disorderly conduct.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- Two fireworks professionals injured during Glendale's Fourth of July show
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- End of an era: Glendale administrator to retire after 36 years (1)
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream