An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman who told police no one had a "right to touch her just because she stole something" was arrested for theft, battery and obstruction after giving a false birth date and fictitious address at Boston Store in Glendale last week.
According to the police report:
The woman had taken items valued at $50 and put them in a purse with a shielding device at 1:30 p.m. at the store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., on May 16.
When stopped, she spit in the face of a loss prevention officer and then punched her causing minor injury.
She was identified by her fingerprints which revealed numerous arrests for battery, theft and disorderly conduct.
- Nicolet board approves shared superintendent agreement
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world