An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman who told police no one had a "right to touch her just because she stole something" was arrested for theft, battery and obstruction after giving a false birth date and fictitious address at Boston Store in Glendale last week.
According to the police report:
The woman had taken items valued at $50 and put them in a purse with a shielding device at 1:30 p.m. at the store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., on May 16.
When stopped, she spit in the face of a loss prevention officer and then punched her causing minor injury.
She was identified by her fingerprints which revealed numerous arrests for battery, theft and disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District may add a new introductory computer class next year
- Flu hits hard at Glendale-River Hills School District
- I-43 reconstruction project approved by feds
- Wauwatosa artist Paul Madura 'masters' art of 3D painting in Christmas card
- Small businesses differ from big boxes
- Fresh trees provide Christmas alternative
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- Explore the outdoors with activities at SANC
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- Whitefish Bay appoints village manager