Glendale — A 46-year-old St. Francis man was charged with unlawful use of telephone (obscene calls) and disorderly conduct May 10 after calling a woman and threatening her at a business in the 6800 block of North Green Bay Avenue on May 8.
According to the police report:
Police were at the business and spoke with the man when he called again.
James C. Miller Jr., who was “very drunk,” was told to “cease and desist” but he continued to threaten the woman telling police “to come and get me.”
Police went to the 4400 block of South Whitnall Avenue, St. Francis, and found the man, who was intoxicated, and admitted making the calls. He said he did stupid things when he drank.
He was ordered into the DA’s office and told if he didn’t appear, a warrant would be issued for his arrest. After police left, he called the department telling police what they could do with his order using profane language. A warrant was issued.
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale officials balk at allowing chickens
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services