Glendale — A 46-year-old St. Francis man was charged with unlawful use of telephone (obscene calls) and disorderly conduct May 10 after calling a woman and threatening her at a business in the 6800 block of North Green Bay Avenue on May 8.
According to the police report:
Police were at the business and spoke with the man when he called again.
James C. Miller Jr., who was “very drunk,” was told to “cease and desist” but he continued to threaten the woman telling police “to come and get me.”
Police went to the 4400 block of South Whitnall Avenue, St. Francis, and found the man, who was intoxicated, and admitted making the calls. He said he did stupid things when he drank.
He was ordered into the DA’s office and told if he didn’t appear, a warrant would be issued for his arrest. After police left, he called the department telling police what they could do with his order using profane language. A warrant was issued.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 24, 2014
- Letters to the Editor: July 17, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 17, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports: July 17, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Glendale brothers accused of arson
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- Glendale denies expanded use of sports complex
- In brief
- Updated: Glendale man charged with shooting two sons