Glendale — A 46-year-old St. Francis man was charged with unlawful use of telephone (obscene calls) and disorderly conduct May 10 after calling a woman and threatening her at a business in the 6800 block of North Green Bay Avenue on May 8.
According to the police report:
Police were at the business and spoke with the man when he called again.
James C. Miller Jr., who was “very drunk,” was told to “cease and desist” but he continued to threaten the woman telling police “to come and get me.”
Police went to the 4400 block of South Whitnall Avenue, St. Francis, and found the man, who was intoxicated, and admitted making the calls. He said he did stupid things when he drank.
He was ordered into the DA’s office and told if he didn’t appear, a warrant would be issued for his arrest. After police left, he called the department telling police what they could do with his order using profane language. A warrant was issued.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Head of health department steps down
- National Merit Semifinalists announced
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- NSFD approves 2% budget increase
- Split opinions on Estabrook Dam solutions
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- Video: Nicolet's 'Robot Yount' will throw first pitch at Brewers game
- Orthopaedic hospital to build new office building
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014