A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft and possession of marijuana after police were not swayed by what he said was a home-made remedy for high blood pressure.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man took two bottles of men’s cologne valued at $96 from Sears, 5900 N. Port Washington Road, at about 6 p.m. April 14.
He told police he had to steal since his wife “spent all his money.” The man had two plastic bags with 1.4 grams of marijuana in his pocket.
He told police the substance was not marijuana but “a home remedy made from garlic and a bouillon cube” that he used for hypertension. It tested positive for marijuana.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two men charged with robbing Topper's Pizza in Fox Point at gunpoint
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Update: 13-year-old Glendale girl found
- Nicolet parents concerned about math curriculum (1)
- Franklin shut out by new Nicolet School Board president
- Nicolet considers giving each student laptop (2)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Glendale committee will investigate residential codes
- Run the Bay this weekend
- Glendale council urges County Executive Abele to take action on Estabrook Dam