A 41-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft and possession of marijuana after police were not swayed by what he said was a home-made remedy for high blood pressure.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man took two bottles of men’s cologne valued at $96 from Sears, 5900 N. Port Washington Road, at about 6 p.m. April 14.
He told police he had to steal since his wife “spent all his money.” The man had two plastic bags with 1.4 grams of marijuana in his pocket.
He told police the substance was not marijuana but “a home remedy made from garlic and a bouillon cube” that he used for hypertension. It tested positive for marijuana.
- Nicolet School Board approves shared superintendent agreement with Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world