A 16-year-old boy and brothers, 23 and 15, all of Milwaukee, were arrested for disorderly conduct on a bus in the 1800 block of West Silver Spring Drive at 7:15 p.m. Feb. 18.
According to the Glendale police report:
The driver called transit security when a group of about 40 juveniles were being disorderly. Security arrived and when the crowd would not settle down they called police and pointed out the three males for being the most disruptive.
The older brother admitted getting in the faces of security because they “had an attitude.” He was arrested for possession of 0.7 grams of marijuana.
The 15-year-old was arrested for resisting an officer after pushing one as he got off the bus.
The mother of the brothers was called by another son, also on the bus. When she arrived she shouted at officers saying “Who is beating up my son? He’s only a child.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook promotes Pilgrim Park Middle School's Mike Sereno and Mark Peperkorn
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Wrong-way drunken driver arrested on I-43
- Blood drive to be held in Brown Deer Monday
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak