A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct and given a five-day suspension after setting a girl’s hair on fire at Nicolet High School at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 20.
According to the Glendale police report:
The girl said the boy attempted to hug her and when she pushed him away, he lit her hair on fire and she had to pull out chunks of her burning hair.
The boy said the whole thing was an accident — that he was just playing with the lighter when she got too close because he would “never hurt a girl’s hair because he knows how important hair is to a female.”
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years