A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct and given a five-day suspension after setting a girl’s hair on fire at Nicolet High School at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 20.
According to the Glendale police report:
The girl said the boy attempted to hug her and when she pushed him away, he lit her hair on fire and she had to pull out chunks of her burning hair.
The boy said the whole thing was an accident — that he was just playing with the lighter when she got too close because he would “never hurt a girl’s hair because he knows how important hair is to a female.”
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016