A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct and given a five-day suspension after setting a girl’s hair on fire at Nicolet High School at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 20.
According to the Glendale police report:
The girl said the boy attempted to hug her and when she pushed him away, he lit her hair on fire and she had to pull out chunks of her burning hair.
The boy said the whole thing was an accident — that he was just playing with the lighter when she got too close because he would “never hurt a girl’s hair because he knows how important hair is to a female.”
- Nicolet School Board approves shared superintendent agreement with Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world