A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct and given a five-day suspension after setting a girl’s hair on fire at Nicolet High School at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 20.
According to the Glendale police report:
The girl said the boy attempted to hug her and when she pushed him away, he lit her hair on fire and she had to pull out chunks of her burning hair.
The boy said the whole thing was an accident — that he was just playing with the lighter when she got too close because he would “never hurt a girl’s hair because he knows how important hair is to a female.”
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)
- Former Burger King will become an Arby's
- Video: North Shore police train for active shooter situation