Bayside Police Chief Bruce Resnick introduced two new officers to the Village Board this week. Officer Gina Kleeba, sworn in on Jan. 2, is now attending the Police Academy. Kleeba was a village dispatcher prior to being sworn in. She will be back in the village in about three months when her schooling is completed. Resnick said he misses her computer skills and will be happy to see her back.
Cory Fuller, who speaks both French and Spanish, is the other addition to the department. Fuller spent a year teaching in France, Resnick said. While his French language skills might not be needed often, Resnick said his Spanish will likely be a help to the department. Fuller is on-the-road under the supervision of a training officer while he does his field training.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Bavarian Inn will be remodeled, reopened as Bavarian Bierhaus
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore
- Exquisite Threading weaves philanthropy into business growth
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- DOT plans closures over next two weeks around I-43 and Silver Spring
- First Bank Financial Centre to open Glendale branch