Bayside Police Chief Bruce Resnick introduced two new officers to the Village Board this week. Officer Gina Kleeba, sworn in on Jan. 2, is now attending the Police Academy. Kleeba was a village dispatcher prior to being sworn in. She will be back in the village in about three months when her schooling is completed. Resnick said he misses her computer skills and will be happy to see her back.
Cory Fuller, who speaks both French and Spanish, is the other addition to the department. Fuller spent a year teaching in France, Resnick said. While his French language skills might not be needed often, Resnick said his Spanish will likely be a help to the department. Fuller is on-the-road under the supervision of a training officer while he does his field training.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives (1)
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- St. John's Lutheran will celebrate 150th anniversary on Sunday
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Music in the Glen kicks off Sunday
- Nicolet School District partners with colleges to offer transcripted courses (1)
- Betty Brinn hosts STEM night