JoAnn Shaw will seek re-election to her 6th District seat on the Glendale Common Council on April 3.
Shaw, a licensed customer service manager at the Derek Parker Agency of American Family Insurance, lives at 5792 N. Argyle Ave., with her husband.
She has a bachelor of science in business administration and a certification in Human Resource Management from Cardinal Stritch University. She was first elected to the council in April 2006.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
- Nicolet School Board approves shared superintendent agreement with Fox Point-Bayside (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- 26-year-old killed in shooting on Glendale border
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement (1)
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Bavarian Bierhaus to open with new beer hall, brewery in Glendale (3)
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world