JoAnn Shaw will seek re-election to her 6th District seat on the Glendale Common Council on April 3.
Shaw, a licensed customer service manager at the Derek Parker Agency of American Family Insurance, lives at 5792 N. Argyle Ave., with her husband.
She has a bachelor of science in business administration and a certification in Human Resource Management from Cardinal Stritch University. She was first elected to the council in April 2006.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years