Glendale - Tina Clementi, the general manager of Trim Time, is collecting supplies and money for animals displaced by the Joplin, Mo., tornado.
Clementi and two coworkers plan to drive to Joplin on June 23 to drop off the items they collect. Needed are animal blankets, kennels, bowls, and food. If you want to donate money, checks can be made out to the Joplin Humane Society.
Many pet owners, homeless themselves, have been forced to give up their pets. The Humane Society of Southwest Missouri is taking the overflow from Joplin. Any excess supplies or money would go to Springfield if they are not needed in Joplin.
Donations may be dropped off at Trim Time, 6131 N. Green Bay Ave., between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Major changes in the works for Bayshore Town Center
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Glendale mayor vetoes backyard chicken ban
- Smulyan resigns from Fox Point-Bayside School Board (1)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Nicolet student explores naturalist ancestor
- Nicolet finds buyer for athletic field, renovations coming to high school, Glendale park (3)