The city will mail a printed newsletter to all residents beginning with the fall publication.
The city stopped printing and mailing the newsletter several years ago due to budget constraints, moving to an online version for the most part. A limited number of printed copies were available at City Hall.
Liturgical Publications will sell advertising for the newsletter and also publish it. The city will pay for mailing it, approximately $1,700 per each of the three issues. If Liturgical Publishing meets its revenue goal, the excess revenue would be used to cover the city's mailing expense.
The council thought the proposal was worth a try, especially since the five-year contract can be cancelled after a year.
- Glendale's new park is realization of decades-long dream
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- Glendale council bans chickens (again) (1)
- North Shore locals will be on June 11 Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Ballots fill up for fall elections
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit coming to Glendale Market (2)
- Former Burger King will become an Arby's
- Video: North Shore police train for active shooter situation