The city will mail a printed newsletter to all residents beginning with the fall publication.
The city stopped printing and mailing the newsletter several years ago due to budget constraints, moving to an online version for the most part. A limited number of printed copies were available at City Hall.
Liturgical Publications will sell advertising for the newsletter and also publish it. The city will pay for mailing it, approximately $1,700 per each of the three issues. If Liturgical Publishing meets its revenue goal, the excess revenue would be used to cover the city's mailing expense.
The council thought the proposal was worth a try, especially since the five-year contract can be cancelled after a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday spirit sweeps the North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Nicolet tennis court project receives rezoning approval from River Hills
- Paper will be delayed by holiday
- Fox Point footbridge rekindles memories
- Glendale man says goodbye to aged Boxelder tree
- CMH earns "Top Performer" recognition
- Concordia presents holiday shows
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- Nicolet student improves homes in Kentucky